Monday, August 30, 2010

Irish Eyes are Smiling

Rob and I took a short jaunt over to Ireland in August to celebrate his parent's 40th wedding anniversary. On that same note, my parents also celebrated their 40th this year too, but we didn't have as far to travel!  40 years..... that's a LONG time. I'm sure after 40 years of being married myself I will think it just flew by!

The event was held at the very posh Hayfield Manor in Cork and was a huge success. It was great to have virtually the entire family together and to meet a few close family and friends of Mike and Pauline that I have not had a chance to meet yet!




Poor Tim set his shirt on fire while trying to be the event photographer!





1 comment:

  1. It was realy good to receive your Blog, Kim. Thanks a million. I think Botox is a necessity, indeed I should have invested in it about a decade ago! Everyone else looks great though!!

    Lots of love to you both,

    Angela
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete